Dr. Deborah Rinehart
Board Certified & Licensed Acupuncture Physician
“My desire is to educate the community about the value of acupuncture and East Asian medicine as a safe and competent option for health care and wellness.”
Dr. Deborah Rinehart is based in Seminole, FL. She is a Board-Certified & Licensed Acupuncture Physician providing safe and effective alternative & integrative medicine to the community. She carries a Diplomate in Oriental Medicine from NCCAOM, a Florida license, and is Nationally Board Certified in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. She received her Master of Science degree in East Asian medicine from East West College of Natural Medicine, Sarasota, and a Doctorate in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine from Pacific College of Health and Science, San Diego. She treats several patients with different aliments, including but not limited to, pain, insomnia, allergies, and specializes in cosmetic facial acupuncture.
Deborah started her journey to becoming a practitioner of Chinese medicine after a knee injury lead her to acupuncture for treatment. She discovered it treated more than her knee injury and continued treatments for other ailments like anxiety and insomina. Today, she uses acupuncture to prevent disease, maintain balance in the body, and promote healthy aging. She also practices other modalities like meditation, yoga, healthy eating, and sleep.
She has 23 years of experience as a registered nurse and served her patients in the specialty areas of critical care, transplant, and pediatrics. She also holds an Associate Degree in Nursing from Lima Technical College (now-Rhodes College) in Lima, OH and an Associate of Arts degree from St. Petersburg College in St. Petersburg, Fl.
Certifications, Licensing, & Post Graduate work:
- CNT (clean needle technique) certified in 2015
- NCCAOM board certification 4/2018
- Florida Board of Acupuncture license exp. 2/2024
- Florida Board of Nursing license exp. 4/2023
- AIT (acupuncture injection therapy) 60 hours Certified 2016
- Advanced AIT course with Dr. Christine Captain, DAOM 1/2019
- Cosmetic Acupuncture & Body Rejuvenation course with Inna Melinkov LA-c 9/2019
- Dit Da trauma education with Dr. Rene Ng, DACM 10/2019
- Master Tung course completion with Dr. Rene Ng, DACM 1/2020
- Traditional Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture with Michelle Gellis LA-c 1/2020
- Doctorate in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine (DACM) from Pacific College of Health and Science, San Diego 3/2021
- Member Florida State Oriental Medicine Association (FSOMA) 2017-present
- Member American Society of Acupuncturists (ASA) 2017-present