Here are recommendations for your first visit to Willow Tree Acupuncture & Wellness
- Eat something with in 2 hours of your treatment.
- Arrive 10 minutes early to complete all forms.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothes or bring a pair of shorts to change into, otherwise gowns are provided.
- The initial appointment could last up to 90 minutes with follow up treatments lasting 45 min to one hour.
- Initial treatment includes a consultation, treatment recommendations and finincial committment.
- Consultation and treatment are done the same day.
- Avoid heavy physical work, strenous activity including sex, alcohol, or caffeine for 4 hours after your treatment.
- Acupuncture can be draining to some patients. Have a self nourishing day post treatment for the best outcome.
- Feeling rested, relaxed, and refreshed after your acupuncture treatment is expected but, some patients may experience slight tiredness or dizziness. Take your time, eat good nourishing food, and drink plenty of fluids.
- Questions post treatment please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the most out of your sessions
- The positive effects of acupuncture begin at your first visit and are sometimes temporary, with initial improvements lasting hours to a few days.
- As you advance through a course of acupuncture therapy, the amount of symptom relief and increased wellness following each session will become more noticeable.
- Eventually, with the process of healing the changes become more permanent.
- With this medicine, as with other healing modualities, time and frequency are important.
- Being committed and consistent with the recommended treatments help to build momentum and retain the healing from each visit.