Covid-19 Policy Updates 1-1-2022
- Here are the updated Covid-19 office policies which apply to all patients and staff regardless of vaccination status.
- Screening for any signs or symptoms of Covid-19 (ie. any cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, dry cough, runny nose, loss of taste or smell, allergy/cold symptoms.
- If you are unwell, for any reason, please reschedule your appointment by calling the office 727-871-0928.
- A mask that covers the nose and mouth is required for all staff and patients while in the office.
- If you have tested positive for Covid-19 you will need a negative test before returning to the office for treatment.
- Thank you in advance for your cooperation during this time.
My mission is to inspire a lifestyle of wellness and to educate our community about the health benefits of acupuncture & Chinese medicine. I offer patient centered care and recognize that each patient is an individual and create a treatment plan to meet their needs. Explore my website for the other services offered.
Acupuncture is recognized by the National Institute of Health (NIH) and the World Health Organization (WHO) as effective in treating the following conditions; “Allergies, Anxiety, Arthritis, Asthma, Chronic Fatigue, Colitis, Depression, Digestion, Fertility, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Pain, Menopause, Menstrual Problems, Migraines, Sleep, Stress, and many more.”